Thanks For all the Support!
I am so grateful to all my friends for supporting the launch of Intentional Explorers! It is great to have family and friends who value your work. I often struggle with being confident in my work even with this kind of support. Recently Intentional Explorers was validated by an outside source with the Sunshine Award, which has given me a boost of confidence!
The other day I received a message from Kaylee Spahn from “Jordan and Arlo Have an Adventure.” Kaylee nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. This award is given by bloggers to other bloggers that have inspired them. The award also helps grow smaller blogs by linking them through the thank you and nomination posts.
Rules for the Sunshine Blogger Award:
- Thank the person that nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog
- Answer the 11 questions from the person that nominated you
- Nominate some other bloggers for this award and give them 11 questions to answer
- Notify the bloggers you have nominated.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo
Kaylee asked me to take a few minutes and answer these questions as my acceptance “speech”:
How did you get started blogging?
Intentional Explorers is actually my third attempt at starting a blog. The first two times I didn’t really know what I was doing and didn’t dedicate myself to working on blogging. I also didn’t have money to put into those early blogs to make them what I wanted. The one thing all three of these blog attempts have shared is that they focus on improving life and meeting goals.
What are your dreams for your website?
My dream for Intentional Explorers is that it will evolve from a mostly personal blog by me into an online community where people support each other in meeting their goals.
If you had one superhero power, what would it be?
If I had a superpower I think I would want it to be to cast accurate empathy on people so they could really understand where other people were coming from. I think it would fix a lot of problems in the world today.
What is your biggest motivation?
My biggest motivation for blogging is the desire to be free from a set schedule. I really want to be able to travel and spend time with my family outside!
Before this blog, what did/do you do for a living?
What is your blogging niche?
My blogging niche is goal setting and self-improvement.
What do you love to do for fun?
Be outside, write, make music, and spend time with my family and friends.
Have you ever broken a bone?
What is one goal you have for this week?
To figure out how to schedule posts to social media and get it set up for the next week.
What is one thing on your bucket list?
See castles in Europe!
In one sentence, who are you?
I am an Intentional Explorer.
Thanks again to Kaylee!! I hope you check out her blog and leave her some comments!
Now I would like to nominate these bloggers for the Sunshine Blogger Award because they inspire me to become a better blogger/writer/person/mom:
- Misly with Unveil the Chic
- Jane from Daily Life Talk
- Jennifer at ADLT 101
- Sierra of Sierrasays
- Lauren from Ell Duclos
My 11 questions focus on helping you think about your goals and help me find out more about you:
- What made you decide to start a blog?
- What are your goals for your blog?
- What do you want to accomplish in the next month?
- When you grow up who do you want to be?
- What is the coolest thing you have ever done?
- Who do you most admire?
- What is one thing you want to fix about yourself?
- Where could the world use the most improvement?
- What do you think your neighbors need most?
- How do you find motivation?
- What do you have to offer the world?
Congratulations on the great work you have done with your blogs!! Keep the sun shining with this Sunshine award.
Become The Adventure
Subscribe to hear about our latest adventures!